Kungsleden autumn hike
- Duration: 7 Days (approx.)
- Location: Jokkmokk, Norrbottens län
- Product code: HikeKungsHöst
Sparkling colors in LaponiaEvery fall, the mountain turns into a spectacular show in different shades of red and yellow. Our hike along Kungsleden starts in a virgin birch forest where the leaves are shifting from green to yellow. We continue up above tree-line where the red colors of the bearberry leaves make to mountain glow. We stay in cozy mountain huts heated with firewood finishing in Saltoluokta mountain lodge with sauna and three-course dinner.
During the week we’ll hike up to Skierfe, a 700-meter cliff in Sarek national park and the UNESCO world heritage site Laponia. From Skierfe we can look out over the turquoise Rapa delta colored by water from the glaciers west of us.
This hike is for you who…
…wants to experience the fall colors and hike Kungsleden. You should be able to hike between 10-20 kilometer per day in terrain with moderate differences in altitude and with a backpack of around 10-12 kg. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding your physical ability or experience level.
The price includes:
- Local English and Swedish speaking guide
- Accommodation 4 nights in cabins
- Accommodation 2 nights in hostels including bed-linen
- All meals and snacks including 3-course dinner in Saltoluokta
- Transfer Jokkmokk-trailhead
- Safety equipment
- Storage of travel luggage and transport to Saltoluokta
- Pick-up and drop-off at the airport in Luleå: SEK 1500 round trip
- Upgrade to private room at Saltoluokta SEK 315-640
All taxes and fees are included in the price
Online bookings can only be made until 7 days before the tour starts. For last minute bookings please contact us for availability check.
Phone (Christian): +46 70 260 05 37
Phone (Mirja): +46 70 547 97 10