- Varaktighet: 7 Dagar (cirka)
- Plats: Jokkmokk, Norrbottens län
- Produktkod: SKI03
A supported midwinter ski tourThe only thing disturbing the surrounding silence is the creaking sound of our skis sliding across the snow. On the Kungsleden deluxe tour you ski Kungsleden from Kvikkjokk to Saltoluokta mountain lodge. We travel light through snow-covered virgin forest and across wide-open alpine landscape staying in cozy mountain cabins. Our luggage, food and equipment are transported between the cabins by our support team. February is a perfect month for catching a glimpse of the northern light or the great Sarek moose who just like the reindeer migrate up and down the wide valleys.
The 425 km long King’s trail is the most famous trail in Sweden and can be travelled both during winter and summer. Along most of the trail you’ll find self-serviced mountain huts and mountain lodges where you can enjoy the warmth after a chilly day in the mountains. The section from Kvikkjokk to Saltoluokta basically follows the eastern border to Sarek nationalpark and offers a great variety of landscapes.
This tour is for you
… who want to experience the arctic winter in the mountains without carrying a heavy backpack. For safety reason, you will still have to carry about 5 kg including your lunch and some safety gear. The tour requires moderate skiing skills and the ability to ski a daily distance of between 13-25 kilometers. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding your physical ability or experience level.
The price includes:
- Local English and Swedish speaking guides
- Accommodation 4 nights in cabins
- Accommodation 2 nights in hostels including bed-linen
- All meals and snacks including 3-course dinner in Saltoluokta
- Transfer Jokkmokk-Kvikkjokk
- Safety equipment
- Snowmobile support during the tour
- Storage of travel luggage and transport to Saltoluokta
- Ski equipment (touring skis w/ metal edges, skins, boots and poles): SEK 1400
- Pick-up and drop-off at the airport in Luleå: SEK 1500 round trip
- Upgrade to private room at Saltoluokta SEK 315-640
- Snowmobile transfer Saltoluokta-Kebnats SEK 150
All taxes and fees are included in the priceLast minute:
Online bookings can only be made until 7 days before the tour starts. For last minute bookings please contact us for availability check.
Phone (Christian): +46 70 260 05 37
Phone (Mirja): +46 70 547 97 10